Terms of Service
Last Modified: January 1, 2020
Welcome to Savings.com. These Terms of Service (the “Terms") are a binding legal agreement (“Agreement") between you and Savings.com Inc. (“Savings.com" or “we", “us", “our"), regarding your use of the Savings.com website (the “Website") and services at Savings.com and other websites owned and operated by Savings.com to the extent applicable (the website and services are collectively referred to as the “Service"). Please read these Terms carefully.
- Changes to the Website. We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Copyright and Limited License. The Service and all information, data, and other content and materials available on the Service, including, without limitation, the Savings.com logo and all designs, trademarks, service marks, company logos, trade names, produce names, product names, text, documents, graphics, software, videos, sound files, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Content"), are the proprietary and copyrighted property of Savings.com and its suppliers and licensors and are protected by U.S. copyright laws. If you comply with all the terms and conditions of these Terms, Savings.com grants you a limited, personal, non-commercial, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access the Service and to electronically copy (except where prohibited without a license) and print to hard copy portions of the Content for your personal and non-commercial purposes only. The Service is for your personal use and not for resale or further distribution. This license is revocable at any time. Except as otherwise explicitly provided in this Agreement or as may be expressly permitted by applicable law, you will not and will not permit or authorize third parties to: (a) reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of the Service; (b) rent, lease, or sublicense access to the Service; nor (c) circumvent or disable any security or technological features or measures of the Service. If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of the Terms of Service, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Savings.com. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trademarks. Savings.com, the Savings.com logo, and any other product or service name or slogan contained on the Service and in any Content are trademarks of Savings.com and its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Savings.com or the applicable trademark holder. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned on the Service or in any Content are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by Savings.com.
- Copyright Infringement. If you believe that any Content on the Service infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notice of infringement with Savings.com’s designated agent at:
- The Services. We provide online coupons to our users. We are not responsible for the redemption, errors, omissions, or expiration of online coupons. It is your responsibility to make sure that a discount, special pricing, or free offer is present in the checkout process at the applicable merchant website. All offers and promotions featured as a part of the Service are subject to change without notice and we have no control over the legality of any coupons or the ability of any merchant to complete the sale in accordance with the offers.
- Prohibited Uses. You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Website: (i) in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries); (ii) to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail," “chain letter," “spam," or any other similar solicitation; (iii) to impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or (iv) to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability. Further, you agree not to use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website; use any manual or automated process to monitor, copy, or scrape any of the material on the Website, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms of Service, without our prior written consent; use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website; introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website; and/or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Interactive Services The Service may include interactive features and services, including social networking functionality, forums, message boards, ratings or review functionality, and similar services, in which you or third parties may send messages to Service users, and create, post, or store coupons, profile data, pictures, ratings or reviews, and other Content on the Service (“Interactive Services"). You are solely responsible for your use of Interactive Services and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Services, you agree not to post, transmit, distribute, upload, or otherwise disseminate through the Service any of the following:
Attn: DMCA Complaints
2500 Broadway Suite F-125
Santa Monica, CA 90404 USA
or email: email@example.com.
Savings.com may give notice of a claim of copyright infringement to users of the Service by means of a general notice on the Service, electronic mail to a user’s email address in its records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s address in its records.
- Materials that are unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or fraudulent;
- Material that violates, or that causes Savings.com or its affiliates or subsidiaries to violate, any applicable law, regulation, or order of any governmental authority in any jurisdiction;
- Material that infringes, or that may infringe, any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party, or that you otherwise do not have the right to make available;
- Private or confidential information of any person or entity, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, and any trade secrets or information for which you have any obligation of confidentiality or material that impersonates any person or entity, or misrepresents your affiliation with the Service or with any other person or entity;
- Material that is or contains any advertising or solicitation, including, without limitation, links to commercial products or services or any political campaigning (except in portions of the Service that are expressly designated as portions in which such Material is allowed, such as the posting of coupons by non-commercial users);
- Comments that in any way refer to persons under 18 years of age;
- Personal data about any user;
- Viruses, corrupted data, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files; or
- Material that, in the sole judgment of Savings.com, is objectionable, restricts or inhibits any person or entity from using or enjoying any Interactive Services or other portions of the Service, or which may expose Savings.com or its users to harm or liability of any nature.
Attn: Customer Service
2500 Broadway Suite F-125
Santa Monica, CA 90404